Designed of brushed stainless steel, the P195ES power pack has a clean, smooth look to achieve the built-in, custom appearance. An ENERGY STAR® rating guarantees energy savings during operation. Fluorescent lighting provides ample light over and around the cook top. With the use of an optional cabinet liner, you have flexible installation and design options so your new power pack can be a perfect fit with your environment
- Powered by internal blower system with 370 Max Blower CFM
- Flush built-in design can be used with an optional liner to protect cabinets and allows you flexibility in your kitchen designs choices
- Width: 27 1/2"
- Depth:10 3/16''
- Ultra quiet operation, less than 0.3 sones at normal speed with internal blower
- Variable 3-speed slider control for convenient range of ventilation choices allows you to choose just the right speed
- Two 13-watt Fluorescent bulbs provide economical, energy-saving lighting for a clear view of what's cooking and the surrounding area (1-level, Bulbs included)
- Quick release, dishwasher-safe mesh grease filters ensure clean, fresh kitchen
- Heat Sentry® detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- 8" round duct connector with backdraft damper
- Can be used with optional Universal make-up air damper MD6TU, MD8TU or MD10TU to replace air exhausted out of the house only when the hood is turned ON, helping with ventilation to keep your home fresh while reducing energy consumption
- Non-ducted capability
- ENERGY STAR® rated for optimum energy savings in ducted applications -- good for the environment, good for your pocket
- Optional non-duct kit available (ROUNDFILTER sold separately) (Please note: Recirculation installations will not meet ENERGY STAR® requirements)
|Sound Level (Sones)
|Light Bulbs Included
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top
|Remote Operation Capable
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|Can be used to comply with LEED Requirements
||5 Year Parts/2 Year Labor
Energy Star Rated:
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.