This stainless steel, wide-format range has a cooktop with six gas burners, including a dual-ring power burner, high-efficiency burner with separately controlled flames, and a stainless-steel electric griddle. The main oven has a balanced air-flow convection fan and gas broiler. The useful auxiliary oven, without fan, has a special low temperature setting. Both ovens include telescopic glide shelves and soft-motion hinges. Triple-glass doors minimise heat loss. Matching range hood and backsplash available.
- 6 Monobloc Brass burners with up to 19000 BTU and stainless steel griddle with cover
- Counter Depth design allows ranges to sit flush with cabinetry for seemless installation
- 19000 BTU Power burner with dual ring flame delivering fastest time-to-boil in its class
- Stainless steel worktop is formed from one piece to allow easy cleaning with no gaps, joints, or screws
- European Convection Oven
- Soft-close oven door with edge-to-edge tempered glass
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.