With its 3-way venting system you can ensure that any smoke from the range is dealt with properly. Top, Rear and re-circulating 2 speed, 300 CFM vent fan comes with pre installed charcoal filters. From time to time we get distracted and forget the food in the oven, this unit will automatically begin to vent any smoke it detects, should you forget to turn the fan on.
It's not just a fantastic venting system, this Microwave comes loaded with features. With five built in cooking settings, Potato, Pizza, Meat, Vegetables and the classic Popcorn, youre guaranteed to get perfectly cooked food with Danbys Sensor cooking. The sensor detects humidity and turns off at the exact point when cooking is done. The sensor will also work for reheating food and beverages. With a soften/melt option you can get your butter just right for baking, or your ice-cream for eating. If you're in a rush you can defrost your food based on weight or time. For some added safety this unit comes with a child lock to prevent little fingers from playing with the buttons.
This microwave is a fantastic addition on it's own or when paired with the 24" Smooth Top Range
- 24" Over the range large 1.4 cu ft. capacity, 1000 Watts 10 power levels
- Sensor Cooking Control Options: Potato, Pizza, Popcorn, Vegetables, Meat. Sensor measures the humidity that food releases and turns off the microwave at exactly the point when cooking or reheating is done.
- Sensor Reheat options: Reheating food and beverages
- Soften/Melt option: For Ice Cream, Cheese and Butter
- Auto Defrost Options: Defrost by Weight or Time
- Child/Control lock out option: lock the control panel by pressing STOP for 3 seconds.
- Powerful 2 speed, 300 CFM vent fan, 3-way Venting
- Large Glass Turntable
- Color: stainless steel
Over the Range
Energy Star Rated:
1.4 cu. ft.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.