This InSinkErator Involve Series system, which includes the Wave Instant Hot Water Dispenser and re-engineered Stainless Steel Tank, provides steaming hot water and cool drinking water. Transitionally designed, the Involve Wave complements both soft contemporary and traditional design styles. Enjoy hot or cool water right when you need it - now.
- Includes 2/3 gallon Stainless Steel tank that delivers 60 cups/hour of steaming hot water and cool drinking water
- Compact all metal dispenser construction
- InSinkErator 3-Year We Come To You In-Home Full Service Limited Warranty Covers parts and labor
- UL listed
- 115 volts, 750 watts, 6.25 amps
- Available in two finishes: Chrome and Satin Nickel
- Lead free compliance: NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q<1
||2/3-gallon hot water tank dispenses up to 60 cups of water per hour
||Snap-action, adjustable from 160'F to 210'F (factory pre-set at 200'F)
||Approximately 8.5 lbs.
|Required Hole Diameter
||1-1/4 to 1-1/2 (standard)
Water Dispensers / Water Filtering Units
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.