The latest addition to our finest line of instant hot water dispensers, the Indulge Modern is perfect for the modern kitchen enthusiast. The dual-function handle can be pushed down and back for near-boiling 200°F filtered water and pulled down and forward for cool, filtered water. Hot and cool from a single handle, now that's modern design.
InSinkErator's Instant Hot Water Dispenser saves time and adds elegance to the kitchen. Near-boiling water at your fingertips -- perfect for making gravy, melting chocolate or quickly preparing pasta. Also double-functions to remove candle wax from holders and quickly clean dirty pots and pans.
Consider how often you heat water. When you do, you'll realize just how much you would use an instant hot water dispenser. It's truly unrivaled in the kitchen when it comes to the of tasks that are easily and quickly performed. And that's exactly why millions of people have installed them. Specifications
- Ceramic Valve, instant self closing
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 5 lbs
- Hole Diameter: 1 3/8 - 1 1/2 standard sink hole
- Hot and cool model- Dispenses near-boiling 200°F and cool drinking water
- Unique dual-function handle design for hot and cool provides a sleek, minimalist look
- OptiPush hot side activation with automatic shut-off. Push the handle down and back to get near-boiling water, when you let go the water stops flowing.
- StayOn cool side activation. Push the handle down and forward and cool water will continue running until you turn it off.
- Swivel spout feature for greater convenience in filling pots
- Durable all brass dispenser construction
- 5 Year We Come to You In-Home Service Warranty
- Must be paired with InSinkErator's Stainless Steel Tank and Filtration System (Tank not included)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.