Lasting elegance-Lynx legendary all-stainless-steel welded construction
Functional beauty-a decorative safety grill provides wind resistance
Expansive warmth-Infrared burner heats up to a 10-by-10-foot area, depending on location and height
Tailored fitting-configured for LP gas
Independent freedom-starter is battery operated, with no outlet required
Impressive output control-Variable output from 35,000 BTUs to 24,000 BTUs includes an additional touch screen remote control
Elegant simplicity-designed with understated style
Perfect size-48-inch width
Versatile adaptation-operates with Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
Consistent assurance-direct spark ignition with automatic relighting
Adaptive configuration-includes a wireless wall-mounted switch with on/off/high/low settings
- All stainless steel welded construction.
- Spark ignition with auto re-light.
- Operates on propane or natural gas.
- Slim, attractive profile.
- Decorative safety grill provides wind resistance.
- Convenient, battery operated. requires no 110V electrical routing for basic installation.
- Includes wireless, wall mounted, on-off-hi-low switch.
- Includes an additional touch screen remote control.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.