Store fresh produce, deli foods, pantry items, beverages, and more in our 36" 3000 Series Refrigerator. This product features convection cooling for quick and consistent temperatures. Sleek and sophisticated, U-Line's 3000 Series features black interiors with bright white LED theater lighting, full-text read out U-Select® Controls, and limitless integration capabilities with an articulating door hinge, door finishes in stainless steel or integrated panel-ready, and fully adjustable toe-kicks that can accept a custom panel to match your surrounding cabinetry.
- Black interior is illuminated with LED theater lighting and can be set to stay on for 3, 6, or 24 hours
- LowE coated, argon gas filled, triple thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV Light
- Three adjustable tempered glass shelves in each compartment
- Full-extension, slide-out crisper drawers are removable for easy cleaning
- U-Select® Control with digital OLED display
- Convection cooling system provides a quick cool down and consistent temperature
- Independently controlled dual-zones
- Temperature range: 34°F to 70°F
- Volume of 6.9 cu ft holds up to 158 bottles (12 oz) or 246 cans (12 oz)
- Stainless steel handles (7/8" diameter)
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel and handle (not supplied by U-Line)
- Four adjustable leveling legs
- Articulating door hinges
- Adjustable grille can be shifted front-to-back and up-and-down
- Grille can accept an integrated toe-kick
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
||6.9 cu ft
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23 7/16" (595mm)
|Dimensions: Product Height
||33 11/16" (856mm)
|Dimensions: Product Width
||35 7/16" (900mm)
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
||28.25" (718 mm)
||41" (1041 mm)
||228 lb (103 Kg)
||38.25" (972 mm)
||34°F to 70°F
Energy Star Rated:
6.9 (cu. ft.)
Offer Expires: 5/20/2020 to 9/30/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 10/31/2020
Receive up to a $1,000 rebate with purchase of up to 4 qualifying U-Line Products. Rebate form must be postmarked by 10/31/2020.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.