Our 24 1 Class Wine Refrigerator is a wine lover's dream. This model is available with stainless steel, black, or integrated door finishes that accept a custom door panel to match your surrounding cabinetry. Designed to preserve your favorite wine varietals, U-Line's 1 Class installs beautifully into cabinetry, or in freestanding applications.
- Convection cooling system provides a quick cool down and consistent temperature
- Extended lower interior maximizes storage options
- Black interior
- LowE coated, argon gas filled, dual thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV Light
- Stainless steel full-wrap door and handle (7/8" diameter)
- Stainless steel grille (stainless model), black metal grille (black and integrated models)
- Five, three-quarter extension, black wine racks
- Digital touch pad control
- Temperature range: 34°F to 60°F
- Bright white LED lighting
- Volume of 5.5 holds up to 48 wine bottles (750 ml)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Built-in or freestanding
- Four adjustable leveling legs
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
|Capacity: Wine Bottle (750 ml)
||115 lbs (52 kg)
||34°F to 60°F
Energy Star Rated:
5.5 (cu. ft.)
Fresh Food Capacity:
5.5 (cu. ft.)
Offer Expires: 1/1/2022 to 12/31/2022 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/15/2023
Receive up to a $1,000 rebate with purchase of qualifying U-Line products. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/15/2023.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.