Open your door to the world of grilling with the sleek Spirit II E-210 gas grill. This two burner grill is built to fit small spaces, and packed with features such as the powerful GS4 grilling system, iGrill capability, and convenient side tables for placing serving trays. Welcome to the Weber family.
- Main burners: BTU-per-hour input 26,500
- Dimensions - Lid Open (inches) 57"H x 48"W x 26"D
- Dimensions - Lid Closed (inches) 44.5"H x 48"W x 27"D
- Primary cooking area (square inches) 360
- Warming rack area (square inches) 90
- Total cooking area (square inches) 450
- Weight (pounds) 103
- Stainless steel burners 2
- Fuel type Natural Gas (gas supply hose included)
- Side tables 2
- Durable all-weather wheels 2
- Tool hooks 6
- Battery type AA
- Batteries 1
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.