The first appliance to automatically preserve, chill, and serve any bottle, by the glass.
Plum holds two standard bottles of wine, automatically identifies any varietal with artificial intelligence, chills each bottle to its ideal serving temperature, and preserves wine for 90 days - offering a new way for people to enjoy wine by the glass with a single touch of a button.
- Wine Dispenser and Preservation System - Fully automated luxury wine system that preserves, identifies, chills, and serves your favorite wine.
- Elevate Your Evenings - You deserve the special bottle - one perfect glass at a time. Plum is the ultimate luxury for wine lovers. Enjoy every single bottle in your collection served by the glass at a touch: perfectly preserved and at the perfect temperature.
- Drop in Any Bottle - Plum works with any standard 750ml bottle, including natural and artificial corks, and even metal screw caps - without removing the foil or closure.
- 90 Day Preservation - The Argon Delivery System works with the motorized needles to pressurize bottles to protect flavor and aroma for up to 90 days.
- Automatic Refrigeration System - Dual Solid-State cooling chambers automatically chill each bottle to the ideal temperature.
- Virtual Sommelier & Wine Recognition - Plum uses advanced artificial intelligence to automatically identify the vintage, varietal, region, winery, and wine. Simply drop in the bottle with the cork and foil still in place, and Plum becomes your virtual sommelier.
- Customized Servings - Plum's dual spouts pour and aerate each wine directly from the bottle to your glass.
- 150 Bottles of Preservation - Plum comes with a fully reusable argon gas canister that preserves 150 bottles, so you can focus on enjoying your wine rather than swapping argon.
- Motorized Needle - Designed for everyday use, Plum's patented double-cored needle automatically pierces through the foil and closure, simultaneously extracting wine from the bottle and injecting argon gas to prevent oxidation.
- Compact Design - Plum fits perfectly on a standard kitchen countertop, and it can be inserted into customized cabinetry. At a slim 15 inches wide, it won't monopolize space.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.